Efficacy of Generic Tacrolimus Ointment 0.1%
Age: ≥18 years
No. Visits: 6
Payment: $75 per visit
Diagnosis: Atopic Dermatitis
Type of Volunteer: Subjects with Atopic Dermatitis
Length of Study: 3 Weeks
Protocol # ALX-101-ATOP-202
Title: ALX-101 Gel for Topical Use for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis (Photograph required)
Coordinator: Ernesto Cue
Type of Volunteer: Adults.
Length of Study: Patients will complete 6 clinic visits approximately 8 weeks,
1) Clinical diagnosis of stable Atopic dermatitis (AD)
2) Bilateral AD, at leat AD plaques measuring 5×5 cm.
3) Physician Global Assessment 3.
4) Visit 1 Photographs are approved for enrollment by central reader.
1) Use of systemic immunosuppressive or immunomodulators therapy within 16 wk prior visit 1s.
2) Use of systemic therapy for AD (within 4 wks prior visit 1)
3) Systemic antibiotics (within 2 wks prior visit 1)
4) Emollient/Moisturizers (within 8 hrs prior visit